Friday, June 25, 2010

You guys! I am KID FREE! It is so exciting to know that I only have playtime for myself infront of me! The last couple of days with the kids have honestly been pretty rough. Ashley (the mom) had to work really late every night, so therefore I had to break for three days. I took the kids on a boat and they loved it, especially Jack being a little boy. We took the boat down to the Tower Bridge and walked across. I had a bit of a scare when Jack took off out of no where on the bridge...let me just say for the record I don't want to have kids for another like six years...ha...too many things that I want to experience by myself, and with my future husband. Here are some pics of the last days I had with the kids...







So that was the last day with the kids. It was a great time, but I am so excited to be by myself now! Chris the father flew in from the U.S on Thursday and booked another hotel for me in South Kensington area at the Sheraton Park Tower, I had no idea how amazing the hotel would be...take a look!







You all know how excited I get about the simple things in life, so when I get a awesome hotel like this for free you can imagine how excited I was!!
Today was my last day in London, I will really miss this city. The thing I will miss the most is how diverse it is. It is so easy to get around in London (in my opinion) with all the people speaking English, but at the same time you feel like you are emerged in 10 other cultures. What I love most about traveling is learing about other cultures, it is so interesting! London is the perfect place to feel comfortable, yet challenge yourself to step outside the box and experience other cultures. I wish Texas had more of that.
I leave for Scotland tomorrow morning, and it is so surreal that it is already here! The past month has gone by so fast, so I can't imagine how fast the next 10 days will go. I want to soak up every bit of traveling that I can...the food...the people..the lifestyle.
I am not sure how much I will be able to blog in the next few days with traveling around so much but I will try my hardest. Here is my itinerary so you all know what I am up to. I leave out tomorrow to Scotland by train at 9 am. I will be in Edinburgh for 2 days and then will fly to Munich for 2 days, then take a train to Paris for a day and a half. After Paris I take a train to Cornwall to visit family for 24 hours...whew...it will be such an adventure and I am so excited! I hope I get lost in the city's and learn how to get to where I need to be, I hope to mix and mingle with the crouds and make new friends, and I hope to have the time of my life.
I will post as soon as I can, and don't worry I will be taking tons of pictures!!
I love you all so much, thanks for following!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment