Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So I have heard that people are going crazy that I have not posted in a couple days...I am flattered..so here you guys go!
So I have to back up to Monday night when I was so awesomely blessed with meeting two wonderful people to share a fun night in London with. Thanks to Jonathan my brother I was able to connect to one of his friends from Austin, Jake and he brought along another guy Simon. Conversation flowed and it was great to have the fun pub atmosphere in London. Jonathan's friend Jake is in the film business, and he invited me to go on set with his next film! I think it will be a awesome experience and I am so excited to see it all happen! Plus we are all having a World Cup party afterwards with a bunch of people from the set. :-)
Tuesday...Me and the kids went to the aquarium. It was a bit overpriced but the kids enjoyed it! Here are some pics!







The pictures sucked in the aquarium becuase they wouldn't allow a flash. So that is all for the aquarium.

Today we went to the Natural History Museum. It was the first time on the tube with the kids...pretty difficult to say the least but was a fun experience. Jack LOVED the trains, and I loved to see him smile. Everyone was very helpful, and we were the center of attention.






That has really been it for the past two days, we have had rain so we did things inside.
I am so excited for the world cup this weekend! So there will be fun pictures in the future!! Stay tuned...
I miss you all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment