Friday, June 11, 2010

Oh my goodness guys, I am so ready for the weekend! Most excited for the World Cup, and seeing London at it's funnest time! The Queen's Birthday is tomorrow as well, and I am going to try and go see that! I know there will be millions of people so it might not even be worth it, we will see how it goes.

This whole week has been pretty rainy, but it is supposed to be perfect this weekend! :-) Last night I had made plans with Simon to go to church with him and meet some of his friends at the pub, but I ended up having to work until 10:30 so it didn't work out. I was so bummed because he said that it was one of the best services they have had in a while! Ugh..oh well. I am still planning on hanging out with Jake and all of his friends on the set of their new film most of the day tomorrow, and then we are all going to watch the World Cup together! So excited!!


I love meeting new faces all over the world, each and everyone has their own story and I love to hear about them.


I had a pretty amazing burger last night, I have been having fish and chips almost everyday so I needed some American food: mmmm


Today it is raining, but it stopped for a little while so we got out to the park. Jack is so scared of all the pigeons, and since they are everywhere in London these kind of freak outs are pretty common :

He thinks they are going to eat him is what I was trying to get him to say, because he really thinks they are going to.

Well tonight I think I am going to go to Oxford Circus area and just wander around, maybe do some shopping! After I think I might meet up with Ashley and have a drink or something. It is really nice that me and her connect so well, it would be horrible if it didn't but I feel as if we are almost sister like!

Sorry the past couple blogs have been so boring! This weekend will produce tons of pictures with new faces and new experiences! AHH! I'm so excited! :-)

Next weekend I am planning on taking a weekend trip out to Dover, and then the weekend after I'm off to Scotland!! Whoo Hoo!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment