Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The past two days have been pretty uneventful. Ashley, my boss had to take a over night trip with her job to Paris. So I had the kids all day yesterday, all last night, and all today. It has been kind of rough but I think I have handled it well. All day yesterday it rained so we only really got out of the hotel once. This was my first official outing with them, and boy did I look the part :-)
Yes there we are, one big happy family. I had a Baby Bjorn on so Kate was strapped to my chest. It is actually pretty comfortable for me and her and is the easiest way to get around town, but people were looking, like they had never seen one before. In the picture above we were walking on the South Banks of the Thames river where there are many street performers and vendors. Each street performer had some odd talent that they were showcasing to the crowd. As I was strolling by and getting many looks for having a baby coming out of my chest, I thought to myself I could stop on South Banks and just stand there and probably get tips from people looking so much! Anyway, it was a fun experience out in the city with the kids but I am ready for Ashley to get back so I can have a little break tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment