Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hello Everyone!! Sorry I am just not posting...I am actually about to go out here in about a hour but I wanted to get you all caught up on my adventures yesterday. I took myself all the way to north London to a little place called Camden Town. To get there I had to board the train at Westminster and get off at another station called Embankment, from there I had to figure out how to get to the Northern Line train and that would take me to Camden Town train station. I made it with no mistakes which I was very excited about again! From what I had heard and researched about the Camden shopping markets was that it was almost like a flea market type of place. For anyone that has ever been there you know that it is far much more then that, it was like nothing I had ever been to! I can't explain well, and I no the pictures won't really let you in on how awesome it was. Here are some pictures of when I first got off the train and arrived in Camden Town.

Again that was right off the train, but then I randomly took a turn and started to get into all the markets.

Everything was so cheap and bright and colorful! There were clothing items, picture frames, jewlery, you name it! And it was all so different and unique which I loved!



The whole town wound around a little river, it made the town that much more cute. It reminded me of what I would think Venice would be like in a way.





I wanted to take this sign home with me...."More Shops This Way" ummm...ok LETS GO!


They had a whole section that was all vintage and that is where I stayed the majority of the time! It was all so fun! They had a shirt there that was a old t-shirt that had Australia on it, and it said "Go Aussie Go!" I wanted it so bad, but unfortunatly it was for display only!! GRR!! They also had a t-shirt in there that said Plano on it, I thought that was pretty funny.






Well that was my day in Camden Town, and I so enjoyed it! After that I came back to my hotel and was able to relax for a night, with a glass of wine and a bath! It was fabulous!
I have to admit a little bit of a tough spot I am going through. I love experiencing all of these things on my own like all the sites, and also this trip even though it was to come and work I also made a clear definition that it would be to find myself...who Faith was. Those limits are being tested with always being by myself, like many girls out there they like to sometimes have someone to do these things with. I have had three men in my life that were the guys that went out and did it all by themselves and loved every minute of it Dad, Michael, and Jono. They have so much influence in my life and I really love the adventerous side of them, but I also know that this is the trip to find who I am and if that is someone who wants to go through this time with someone then that is me. Right now I am really asking the Lord for good favor in bringing a friend along that I can connect with over here and sometimes be able to share an adventure with.
I will be meeting up with some contacts that Jonathan gave me over here in the next week, so that will be nice. The guy that Jonathan knows that is over here actually told me about a church that he comes to when he is in London. It is called the Holy Trinity Brompton and I am going to go there today and seek out some good worhsip and let the doors open to some possible friendships.
Thanks everyone for listening! I wish I could have packed you all in my suitcase!!
Cheers-

No comments:

Post a Comment