Thursday, June 3, 2010




Well I finally got my much needed break away from the kids and went out last night for a couple of hours before coming back to the hotel. I ate at a little place in Trafalga Square called Frankies, it wasn't very good and no news to me, pretty pricey. I walked around town for a little while but decided I was pretty tired, and left to return to the hotel. On the way back I stumbled upon this...











I wanted to join in!! I haven't rollerbladed for so long!! It was such a weird thing to see them stop traffic and just go straight on through. I am going to research about it and see if I can maybe get in on the action...I think that would be a fun little adventure!


Here are some pictures of the view from my hotel. On the 13th floor looking over Waterloo Train Station. It keeps Jack busy watching all the trains come and go.












Today we went to a park on the Thames river, and we saw Mickey Mouse! Jack loves Mickey Mouse, on the tv he does, not in real life. He was a little scared. haha.

Well that's all for today, I will post again tomorrow!! Miss you guys!
P.S I Finally have my first blister from walking around so much...OUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment