Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yesterday Ashley had two cousins that flew into London for just a short time, Michael and Chris. They were both really sweet guys and we had fun while they were here! We went out to lunch all of us and the kids, and then stopped by Ashley's office just to check it out. Jack was so interested in the filing cabnet, so this is what we did to him....





I think I remember doing that when I had my last office job :-)

After we left the office me the kids and the guys went back to the hotel and they just crashed. I felt bad so I just stayed up and offered them my bed. They were about to have to leave out again for a 10 hour flight to Africa, they will be there for three weeks going to a couple of the World Cup games...I was so jealous! Jack of course just would not lay down for a nap, so I took them out for a walk and he ended up falling asleep after like 15 min.
Later on in the night I really wanted to get out, and have a little break fthe kids. So Jonathan had recommended this hostel to go to that had a really good pub atmosphere, so I finally went to check it out and it was so much fun! I got hit on by two drunk 70 year old men, it was really weird. So I think a couple of the younger guys felt sorry for me so they saved me with engaging in conversation. It turned out theywere good ol' Aussies, so we connected really well! Tyler challenged me to play a little pool with him, and I stepped up and actually beat him the first time! haha....then he came back and totally blasted me in round 2. It was a really fun night!









So yea that was the Steam Engine Hostel! It was tons of fun...so thanks Jonathan!
That pretty much wrapped up the day, I came home around 11 or so and got a great nights sleep!
Alright until tomorrow! Love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment